Where is Hola Bella jewellery made?

Hola Bella Sterling Silver jewellery is hand crafted in Mexico.

Is Hola Bella jewellery Sterling Silver?

Yes, our jewellery is either high quality 925 Sterling Silver or the higher quality 950 Sterling Silver.

What does 925 Sterling Silver mean?

Jewellery marked as .925 silver means that the item is 92.5 percent pure silver. When stamped 925, it refers to its purity in parts per thousand. The remaining 7.5 percent is an alloy added to increase the hardness of the silver piece.  In Mexican Sterling Silver, the other 7.5% is made of Copper.

What does .950 mean?

Jewellery marked as 950 silver means that the item is 95 percent pure silver. When stamped 950, it refers to its purity in parts per thousand. The remaining 5 percent is an alloy added to increase the hardness of the silver piece.  This is a higher quality silver in that it contains more of the precious silver.

What is the difference between 100% silver and Sterling Silver?

The difference between 100% silver and Sterling Silver is Sterling Silver has another metal (usually copper) added to give it strength and the ability to be made into jewellery. 100% silver is generally too soft for producing jewellery.

How do I care for Hola Bella Sterling Silver jewellery?

Rinse the jewellery with water, then dry and buff with a soft cloth. Your silver should be sparkling clean and ready to keep you looking fabulous. For stubborn spots or tarnish use a silver polishing cloth or Silvo.

For brushed silver items use a liquid silver cleaner like Silvo.

Silver sometimes turns me green, will Hola Bella jewellery cause this?

Hola Bella sterling silver jewellery as a rule should not turn you green. The green stain is usually a result of a metal in the jewellery reacting with your skin — or something on your skin, such as hand lotion. The green is a result of skin reacting to Nickel, Mexican sterling silver is Nickel free.

What Ring sizes are available?

Sizes are available in half sizing from 5-15.

Can rings be resized?

Yes they can if they are a plain band or set on a plain band. If you have the wrong size please contact me to arrange to exchange for the correct sized ring.

If my size is not in stock can I order it?

Yes, please contact Hola Bella to arrange.

Returns Policy

If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase Hola Bella will give you a 30-day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods.

Delivery information

Hola Bella uses Australia Post you will be given a tracking number with your order confirmation so that you can see the progress of your delivery.

Do you have gift vouchers?

Yes, please contact Hola Bella to arrange.

Who stocks Hola Bella?

Kul Kul
435 Hay Street
Subiaco, WA 6008
Phone: +61 893 887 900
www.facebook.com/kulkulkulture

Fermoy Estate Winery
838 Metricup Road
Wilyabrup, WA 6280
Phone: +61 897 556 593
www.fermoy.com.au

Wills Domain Winery
Cnr Abbey Farm & Brash Roads
Yallingup, WA 6282
Phone: +61 897 552 327
www.willsdomain.com.au

Happs Gallery
575 Commonage Road
Dunsborough, WA 6281
Phone: +61 897  553 300
www.happs.com.au

Goanna Gallery
278 Hayes Road
Dunsborough, WA 6281
Phone: +61 897 591 477
www.goannacafe.com.au

Boutique Eco, Dunsborough
904 Commonage Road
Dunsborough, WA 6281
Phone: +61 897 591 933
www.boutiqueecostore.com

Boutique Eco, Margaret River
Shop 2/101 Bussell Highway
Margaret River, WA 6285
Phone: +61 897 588 868
www.boutiqueecostore.com

Palm Beach Wine Co NSW
1109 Barrenjoey Road
Palm Beach, NSW 2108
Phone: +61 299 744 3044
www.facebook.com/PalmBeachWineCo/

Boho Vintage Love
https://www.facebook.com/bohoandvintagelove/

Bay Life Books Dunsborough
Shop 8 Dunsborough Park Shopping Centre
Dunsborough, WA 6281
Phone: +61 897 505 531
https://baylifebooks.com/

Vintage Rose
1/63-65 Market Street
Mudgee, NSW 2850
Phone: +61  263 727 777
www.facebook.com/Vintage-Rose

Hola Bella on Social media

Facebook
www.facebook.com/holabella.wa/
Instagram
@HolaBella.wa
#holabellawa

Hola Bella Contact details

Email: shop@holabella.com.au
Website: www.holabella.com.au
Mobile: +61 426 972 623
Postal: P O Box 979, Dunsborough WA 6281

Payment methods available

Credit card
Direct Deposit
PayPal

Privacy & Security

Your privacy is important to us. We protect your personal information from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.

If you wish to gain access to your personal information or if you have any questions about how your personal information is collected or used, please contact us.

Website and security
hello@dunehaggar.com